Sunday, November 29, 2015

"My Brave Girl" for Scrap Much?

Hey, everyone, I'm doing a quick post here to show you a page I just finished!  I want to get it linked up to the Scrap Much? site in time for their sketch challenge, which is why my photos are unfortunately a little...just bad!  But it gets dark so early here now, around 4:30 p.m.  Needless to say, I wasn't getting any natural light at all, so I did my best.

Here's the double page spread in its entirety:
I took Ailis to Prince George last month to get her braces on.  It was a big event in her life, and she took it all in stride, as per usual.  She's such an easygoing kid!

Here's a closer shot of just the left side:
And then one of the right:
And here are a couple of close ups of my embellishments:

All products are from my November Counterfeit Kit.

And here is the lovely sketch from over at Scrap Much?:

And that's it for now!  I have one more page that I'm almost finished using the same November Counterfeit Kit, but I'm out of town for work tomorrow so probably won't get it done by the end of the month.  Ack, how did it get to be December already?  I'm totally not ready for it, and freaking out just a bit.  Can you believe we hardly have any snow, and I haven't even brought my winter coats up from the crawl space yet?  What's it like where you are?  Feeling Christmas-y yet?

9 comments:

  1. What a great spread, Roxy! It is a big event, and wonderful to document it like this!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, love the doodles circles and added journalling! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! Lovely details! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl! Great take on the two page sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout - love the gold touches! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Much? !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! Love the journaling and all the gold accents!! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So impressed with your circles! I'm great until it counts, then I always mess up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to document - love the splash of gold
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, love those embossed embellies!!! what a great double spread!

    ReplyDelete