Sunday, September 13, 2015

"Wine Diva" Easel Card

I bought this super cute stamp set by Art Impressions a while ago, and I've been DYING to use it, but just haven't found the time.  Well, yesterday was my friend Kaley's 29th birthday, so I decided it was a great opportunity to ink up this sassy diva and see what I could come up with.

All the papers and washi tape used are from Close to My Heart, and I coloured the image with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens.  I'm not the most expert at colouring, but I'm quite pleased with how the image ended up.  She looks bright and bold, which is exactly what I was going for.

I also found a new challenge to take part in!  I used the skech from Fusion Card Challenge as my inspiration, although I did end up changing the orientation and leaving out the doily.
And that's it for now, but stay tuned to this blog for more of the Wine Diva - I've already coloured up two more of this same image and just need to find a way to incorporate them into some cards!

3 comments:

  1. I am lovin' the size of that wine glass ... so glad you joined us as we went *back to school* with Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of patterns and this fun image/sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your diva made me smile and I bet your friend does too!

    ReplyDelete