Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Layout for "Sketches in Thyme"

Yet another layout completed using my October Couterfeit Kit. I was a little skeptical about how this would turn out, wasn't really liking my banner at first, but then I added those little tickets I found in my tickle trunk and everything seemed to come together.  

Just documenting a trip to Prince George we took one weekend in the spring.  We went to the outdoor show and played around in RVs and on dune buggies and such.  Brenna got her picture in the newspaper, too, playing on a pontoon boat with another little girl she made best friends with for the moment!  The other cool thing was that we ran into a bunch of people we knew from Burns Lake and hadn't seen for a while.  Fun, fun!

Here's the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme:
Stuck to it quite closely.  My photos just seemed to fit this layout.  Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by and looking!





6 comments:

  1. That sketch really IS perfect for your photos! Like the added tickets & the cute banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fun weekend!!! Great take on the sketch and love those little tickets. It all came together very nicely!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos show they are having great fun.Your tickets and banner look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, those tickets are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun and great pics!!! love the banner!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete