Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Swingin' Good Time" with my Counterfeit Kit

Hey there, here's my first layout I completed using my Counterfeit Kit:
If you're looking at this page, thinking you don't remember these patterned papers from my kit, it's because I used the B-sides!  Gotta love B-sides!!!  

Here's a close-up of the journaling:

 And another of the little star cluster:
I just realized that I left the date sticker blank, oops!  I think these pictures were taken in June of 2009, but I'm going to have to look back at some of my other photos and layouts.  Sad, I'm getting so old all the years blend together!

I didn't use a sketch for this layout exactly, but I copied the page organization from a layout by Kelly Purkey in a CK Special Issue, "The Best of Scrapbooking with 4x6 Photos".  Really love that issue, I just know I'll be scraplifting tons of pages from it!

That's it from me for now.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO!! I love the colors and those stars.

    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I can be found using a lot of the B sides also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout Roxy! I love the title and all the distressed layers!! Hope you had a great Christmas! School starts tomorrow!! wooohoo!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Love the distressing and the cluster of stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page - love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect is that paper.This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout. I do that all the time - find out I forgot something on my layout as I'm writing my blog post. The "B" sides worked wonderfully well with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With a kit & a scraplift the pages will just FLY out of your crafty hands! TFS :~)
    I personally love the B sides, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute page! Love those fun fonts :)

    ReplyDelete