Friday, November 15, 2013

"SMILE" for My Scraps & More

New layout!  Woohoo, I must be on a roll!  
 Hmm, I like this one.  I think.  So here's what I did.  First, I used a great sketch from My Scraps & More:
Then I painted a little spot in the background for the photos to rest on.  I really wanted a white background, and I really wanted white polaroid frames, but together, they were just not going well together.  So, mix a bit of acid green with a bit of white and paint through a Donna Downey stencil, and there you have a nice photo mat.  

The polaroid frames and leaves were cut with my Cameo, and for flowers, I decided to mix and match - paper ones mixed with crocheted ones (I made the latter myself!).  All the papers are Simple Stories.

Some close-ups:  



Now I must get back to working with my Counterfeit Kit - ta ta for now!





5 comments:

  1. Another lovely lay out.. love the colors so nice and bright.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Roxy! The stenciled background is fabulous! Love the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the paint - especially the colour!! Great job. so nice to see your creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute layout! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete