Friday, November 8, 2013

Bunch of stuff to post tonight...

...for your viewing pleasure!  Here is a layout I just finished:

The colours were taken from Ailis's pajamas, but I had also just downloaded a bunch of digital freebies for Digital Scrapbook Day.  Here is a close up of one, the leaf:
The tag I made myself by stamping with Tuxedo Memento ink, applying texture paste over a stencil, and then spraying with three different colours of Dylusions ink.

Here's another close up of my bottom embellishment cluster:
This includes a smaller version of the leaf and another digi.

I posted this SMASH book page on Instagram, and have received a lot of love over it.  Gotta say it's one of my favourite pages to date.  It includes some more fussy cut digital elements and some elements cut with my Cameo (title and arrows):
And finally, my last project.  It went out in the mail today to my friend Jill, who turns 38 tomorrow.  Yeah, yeah, I know it'll be late, but it's the thought that counts, right?
This card was inspired by one I pinned the other day by Nicole Nowosad.  You can see it here.  

And that's it for now.  I've been working hard on another layout tonight, so I should be able to post it tomorrow or the next day, depending on how badly my husband milks his whole sickness thing.  He's such a baby!




1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see your work again Roxy! Not sure where I've been lately!! LOVE your tag. You are the queen of artsy techniques!!

    ReplyDelete