Thursday, February 2, 2012

Piggy Tails!


Here's a very playful layout I finished last night. I started making it with the Scrapbooker's Anonymous "F" challenge in mind, as I used almost all Fancy Pants products, but...missed the deadline, oops! I also used this sketch from Creative Scrappers (flipped sideways):
but again, missed the deadline, double oops! Here's a closie of the journaling, because the story is quite cute:

And even though these photos were taken several months ago, I still can't get a pony tail or any sort of style in Brenna's hair to save my life, she just rips any elastic out right away! Very different from her sister, who would sit still and let me do whatever I wanted with her hair. Ah well, every kid is different, aren't they?

Supplies: Fancy Pants patterned paper and journaling card, Prima (?) flowers, Kaiser rhinestones, KI Memories (Love, Elsie) rub-ons, Creative Memories pen

layout 6/52

7 comments:

  1. Great layout...Brenna is so adorable!!!! Love those pics. I really like how subtle the title is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute!!!!! Both the layout and Brenna!!! Love the darling little bunches - you're right though, you really would never have guessed that she objected quite so strongly to looking quite so cute!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout and your daughter is lovely.. I am sure you will be doing more hair styles in the future with her.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures!!! Great journaling and i love what you did with the tags! And it would have been a great submission for our F challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed a deadline!!?? GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! Heehee (: Brenna looks like a different child with her cute little pigtails!! She is too cute! Azelyn isn't a big one for getting her hair done unless she decides she wants it ): The new haircut is working out well for us (: I really like the tags and the way the pics are tilted! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! First time piggy tails are SOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love how you flipped the sketch ;) That story is quite hilarious too! I don't know how I would do having a girl...it's funny because I'm a hairdresser, but I rarely brush my boys hair! lol it's short and doesn't need it, but I'm so used to not having to do that kind of stuff that if I had a girl I don't know what I'd do!

    ReplyDelete