Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photo Fun Day 21 - Micro





My camera has an actual mode for taking photos of flowers close-up in bright light, so that's what I used to get these shots of our front porch flowers and the lilacs I had in the mason jar for Day 16. The trickiest part was keeping my camera steady and getting it to focus, but I did manage to come up with these, the best of the bunch! I think they might look good printed out and framed, don't you?

I think Brenna's napping (fingers crossed), so I am going to forgo the housework to finish the page I'm working on, and I promise there will be a layout on this blog before midnight!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, Roxy! I especially love the last one! So pretty!
    In answer to your question... I did my photo editing in photobucket. Go to edit photo, then the retro tab. I played around with a few of the settings in that to come up with what I liked. It's a lot of fun and super easy... way easier to understand then photoshop. lol
    Thanks for all the great comments!
    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete