Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Fun Day 17 - Bokeh?



OK, I'm not embarrassed to admit I didn't know what the heck bokeh is. I thought maybe it was a game like Sudoku! Anyway, googled it, and it's a photography effect where the foreground subject is in focus and the background is blurred. After thinking about it for a while, I remembered I'd taken these action shots of my teammate Danielle at Femsport that I thought looked really cool. Although it was completely unintentional, I think I achieved "bokeh"!

(By the way, those jugs are really freakin' heavy!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You are so funny! I admit that I wasn't too sure on what it was either. I love taking pics but I am not up on the 'photographer' lingo. ;)
    Your pics are really awesome! They would've been great for the Action day too!

    ReplyDelete