Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Macho Card...



...for my manly man, haha! I whipped this up yesterday using the sketch over at Creative Accents Challenge blog:


Don't ya love it? It made putting this card together very simple. I just misted the base and the bingo card with some Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist, distressed all the patterned papers, and stuck everything on! The "Dad" bingo card is a digital image I found at Articrafts through Free Digital Stamps blog. I just didn't have any stamps in my arsenal that suited Jason to a T, and time is of the essence here. Usually my cards are late because I'm so slow! Probably I shouldn't be posting it here before Father's Day, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't check my blog that much (only when I harass him to!) Hmm, maybe I best make my dad and his dad one of these cards too?


Supplies: Close to My Heart cardstock, Scrap Within Reach patterned papers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, unknown ribbon, Articrafts image

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! What a great take on the sketch!! And I love that Bingo card so much I just went and searched it out!! Very cool!! Love the distressing on this card too. GREAT JOB! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!Fabulous job on a manly card.Not an easy challenge.lol.Great job with the sketch too.Thanks for joining us at Creative Accents Challenge!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete