Thursday, June 24, 2010

Layout #41



I really wanted to break into my Splendour paper pack- it's the only one I ordered from the new Close to My Heart catalogue, and I love it! The colours are really great with outdoorsy pics, so I chose these ones from 2 years ago, when we first moved here. I also got a little crazy with some blue tissue paper and machine stitching up at the top border. I meant for it to look like sky, but it looks a lot like water too. In retrospect, I should have used the cloud patterned paper for the sky- oops! I used my Petite Perks stamp set to do up some flowers and butterflies, which I coloured with watercolour pencils and a blending pen, then cut out - took foreeeeeever! Then I used my Campin' Fever stamp set for some of the other accents- love that stamp set! Finally, these photos are scrapped!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper and cardstock from Splendour Level 2 paper pack, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Moonstruck and Desert Sand, Petite Perks, Moments in Time, and Campin' Fever My Acrylix stamp sets, watercolor pencils, brads, and ribbon slide

Other: Prima journaling spot, Dymo labeller, unknown blue ribbon, Making Memories green ribbon, Basic Grey fiber, Creative Memories pen, and tissue paper
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the tissue paper!! What a great idea!!! The Splendor paper looks great with these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete