Thursday, June 10, 2010

Layout #37


I really like how this one turned out! I had a lot of fun with my sewing machine, and it's the first time I've ever tried this: once you've stuck your paper down, you kind of peel it back with your finger to show underneath and distress it a bit, then you sew over it. Makes it look kinda shabby! I also had fun with the Campin' Fever stamp set. I used the rock 'n' roll technique to get the two-toned effect, and I used a sketch from 4x6 photo sketch blog.

Supplies (all CTMH): Backcountry Level 2 paper pack, Campin' Fever My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Desert Sand

Other: Creative Memories bold-tip pen, Sakura Gelly Roll white pen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and the shabby look you created! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Rox!! I like how you placed your pictures. You did a great job with the stitching if that was your first time!! I just finally ordered Campin' Fever, I don't know why I waited so long!!

    ReplyDelete